Saturday, April 10, 2010

Genelia Upset with rumours regarding her marriage



Genelia D'Souza is upset with rumours of her wedding with actor Riteish Deshmukh. The actress says she isn't getting married to anyone for the time being.

"To set the record straight, I am not getting married to anyone. I have always maintained that my personal life is not something I would like to discuss. But this time since it was something that would affect my family, I decided to take a stand," said Genelia in a statement released here Tuesday.

"My films and my brands are my priority as of now and I'd like to keep it that way. And if I do decide to settle down, you will hear it from me when as and when it happens," she added.

A tabloid had reported the romance brewed between Genelia and Riteish on the sets of Tujhe Meri Kasam (2003) and that they are planning to get married this year.

"It's rather funny that we have to read about the progress in our lives in the press before we even know it ourselves. I wonder how news like that can be put out without any confirmation from the people whose lives are being discussed," she said.

Genelia is right now looking forward to the release of Chance Pe Dance. She is paired with Shahid Kapoor in the film, which is releasing on Jan 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment